Monday, April 26, 2010

My lil' Livy!

Meet Alivia! She is our little angel! She is such a blessing to everyone and the most joyous little girl in the world. I took her out for a photoshoot this week. She was helping me with Jay David and she DID not want to wear a bow ..."Baby sitter's don't wear bows" that's what she told her momma before she left, lol! We went to the park and played and played...We were all exhausted when we left. So we went to eat, she wanted "MeckelDonalds". Then we were off to do the photo shoot. She had a blast, she was like a little model, posing and smiling and laughing...she kept saying My momma will LOVE this, Make sure you show my momma that one- she will laugh. When we were done and we got back in the car, she said "Teaka, you have the bestest ideas". It warmed my heart..I just love this little girl so much!


















4 comments:

  1. These are GREAT!!!
    The yellow and blue contrast is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much the pictures are EXCELLENT!!! We are very thankful for you and your family you are wonderful friends/family to us!!

    ReplyDelete